Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Bucket



It's that time of year when people are starting to think of Halloween. I've recently received a few questions about the Halloween Bucket I made a few years ago that is in the Project Gallery. The images on the sticks are from Paper Doll Dress Up. I cut two of each image and glued them together around the edges of the side and top. Then, I painted tiny dowels orange, cut them to size and slide the image on. The bucket is a plastic witches cauldron filled with candy. The title, Happy Halloween, is a font that was cut with a Wishblade.

7 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween bucket!!! Some of my favorite Halloween cuts are from Paper Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for re-posting! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I think I am going to make this for my little next-door neighbor. Thanks for re-posting, I am marking as a favorite!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! Mind if I scraplift?
    TFS!

    ;)Melody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute...I missed it first time around..thanks for the re-visit!

    ReplyDelete