Friday, March 29, 2013

Bunny Box ~ straight from the cart!

Today I did something I don't normally do! I cut an image from my Cricut carts without altering it! This Bunny Box from the Artiste cart is so cute by it's self that I didn't want or need to alter it in any way. Just pick some pretty paper and add a little embellishment!


And, while you could fill it with candy {which is what I tend to do}, you can fill it with other little items too. This one has a baby t-shirt, that says "Some bunny loves me" on it, inside it! So easy to make the box as big or as little as you want using your Cricut!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww, it's so CUTE!!! Love your choice of paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! TFS.
    D- (Dragonfly 50)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet 3-D project! And straight from the cart, too! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and girly little box.

    Happy Easter
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete