Sunday, September 8, 2013

Music Themed Tag


I made this tag for the Music challenge over on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. I was feeling crafty and had no particular project to do, so I headed to the FCCB! Their challenges are always fun. I cut the tag from the Very Merry Tags cart. I used CCR to weld 3 of the tag shapes together to get the longer tag. I couldn't find any paper that I had in mind for the project, so I made my own. I used the Rock Princess cart to cut the singer and then used my scissors to give her a pretty dress and shoes. The music notes are from the Create A Critter cart.

Here, you can see the detail of the background paper.


If you ever want to participate in a Cricut challenge, I would recommend you check out the Fantabulous Cricut Blog! And, even if you're not looking for a challenge, the blog has lots of inspiration and tips and tricks for using your Cricut!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute Paulette! I like the main image and the background paper is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete