Friday, December 6, 2013

A Disney Mini Mini Album!

A while back, I made a little mini mini album for a friend who had her first grandchild {you can see it HERE} so she could easily carry pictures of her beautiful grandson with her. Since I had designed that file in CCR, I decided to "tweak" it a bit and make a Disney version for a friend headed to Disney World!

This is the front cover. It opens at the bottom and is held closed with a velcro dot. It's approximately 3 x 3 inches. I used the Mickey Font cart.


This is what you see when you open the "ears" and flip the first section up.

Flip the middle section up to show all 3 photo or journaling spots.

And then each section flips open to reveal another photo/journaling spot as well as a pocket that has a removable square, again for photos/journaling.

I also cut a few Mickey heads and hands. I didn't adhere them because my friend is quite creative herself and can choose to use them or some other embellishments.

And, because the back was just plain black cardstock, I added this image! After all, who doesn't love Disney?

I sure hope she has some super special pictures and memories to add to this little Disney Mini Mini Album!

0 comments:

Post a Comment