Sunday, December 1, 2013

Countdown To Disney Blocks

My sister and her daughter are planning a trip to Disney World and she wanted a "countdown" calendar. Here's what I created!  I used the 2 inch cube box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 and Mickey Font for the letters, numbers and holder.


I had planned to make her one using the same blocks I made for the perpetual calendar but her trip is more than 31 days away so I needed to use 3 blocks to get the right combination of numbers. To hide the 3rd block, I made a simple card stock sleeve to cover it.


I designed and sized everything in CCR, so cutting it all out was a breeze! I cut and scored the cubes and then glued all the background papers to them. Once I had folded them, I glued them closed.


Hope they have a great trip and enjoy counting down the days until they are at Disney World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment