Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Bucket List




Almost everyone has a "bucket list" of things they want to do. Today's project is a cute way to remind your family to do some of those things! I used the Scrap Factory Doll Builder Program and my Cricut Explore to cut the sand bucket and cute little boy and girl dressed in their summer attire. Their little sandels and hats are so adorable!  I then used my Explore to write and cut the tags with activities that my family likes to do during the summer.

I assembled the bucket, which is one of the accessories from the Doll Builder Program, but only glued around the sides and bottom of the layers. This left a "pocket" that the tags could go in. I put a lightweight {so it can be removed} magnet on the back to hold it to the refrigerator.

Once summer is over, you can remove the magnet and use the bucket as the cover for a mini album! Just cut more of the bucket for the pages and use the tags as titles.Then you just need to add a photo from the activity and a little journaling and you'll have the perfect record of the summer!

If your family doesn't have a bucket list and you have children, you can use the bucket for those times when the children are bored during the summer. Make the tags with activities for them to complete such as ride your bike or play outside or write a letter. You can even add some chores such as clean your room or dust or sweep. When they are bored, they pull a tag and complete whatever the activity is!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I want to make one for my sister and her family. They just bought an rv and have a list of things they want to do.

    ReplyDelete